Photoderm Max Lait SPF100 is a sunscreen that guarantees optimum UVA/UVB protection for all skin type .
Its milky texture leaves no oily film or traces. Face and body. Very good tolerance. Non-comedogenic, unfragranced, water resistant.
- Guarantees optimum UVA/UVB protection against the harmful effects of the sun (sunburn, sun intolerance, etc.)
- Activates the skin’s natural defences, protects from risks of cellular damage and combats premature cutaneous ageing: Cellular Bioprotection™ biological patent
- Smooth creamy texture, colourless upon application, no greasy effect, no white traces
- Very good tolerance – Non-comedogenic – Unfragranced – Water resistant
HOW TO USE
Several times a day – When exposed to the sun
- Step 1 Apply evenly and generously before exposure (reducing the amount of product reduces the level of protection).
- Step 2 Reapply frequently before and after swimming, friction or sport.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, 4-METHYLBENZYLIDENE CAMPHOR, C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PTFE, C20-22 ALCOHOLS, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ECTOIN, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, XANTHAN GUM, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENESIN. [BI 425],